BANGKOK, Thailand — Netflix reveals the global premiere for Girl From Nowhere Season 2, in partnership with GMM Studios International, set on May 7, 2021. Netflix also revealed an official teaser trailer and the names of special guests who will appear in the new season of the popular series.
Girl From Nowhere, which enjoyed success in Thailand and Southeast Asia, is a fantasy thriller centered around Nanno, an unconventional teenager, played by Kitty Chicha Amatayakul, who moves to different schools to serve her own brand of vigilante justice.
In Season 2, Nanno tackles even bigger social injustices that take her beyond school grounds. But, this time, she is no longer the only vigilante around as another enigmatic girl follows in her shadow, forcing her to face her greatest challenge yet.
Girl From Nowhere will feature a stellar lineup of special guests in each episode:
- Teeradon Supapunpinyo (Nanai) plays a popular and handsome student who is also a notorious philanderer preying on beautiful girls.
- Penpak Sirikul (Ms. Naruemon) plays a strict superintendent at an all-girls school who disapproves of its impending merger with an all-boys school.
- Patricia Good (Minnie) plays a self-absorbed, spoiled student from a wealthy family whose father always sorts out her problems with money and influence.
- Chanya McClory (Yuri) plays a school girl from a humble family who manages to become part of a group of rich and popular classmates. Her life changes forever when she befriends Nanno.
- Bhumibhat Thavornsiri (K) plays a college senior who, after being subjected to a painful hazing ritual as a freshman, wants to perpetuate the cruel tradition.
- Pataravarin Timkul (Ms. A) plays a stern teacher who harbours a dark secret and disciplines students harshly by locking them up for days.
- Chutima Teepanart (Ms. B) plays a teacher who also punishes students with the same cruelty as Ms A.
- Phantira Pipityakorn (Jen) plays a teenage internet idol who presents herself on social media as kind-hearted and innocent, even though the reality is completely different.
- Ploy Sornarin (Junko) plays a frail girl in a wheelchair who finds herself the victim of constant bullying.
- Yarinda Bunnag (Ms. Wan) plays a school teacher whose devotion to her daughter masks something sinister.
Check out what’s in store for Season 2:
Girl From Nowhere Season 2 will be exclusively available on Netflix.