MANILA, Philippines—If you’re looking for a strategy to kickstart your financial goals in this year, Maya, your one-stop digital bank, has you covered.
Whether you want to save money on shopping, travel, increase your savings, or pay your bills, Maya has ideas and tactics to help you conquer your money and come closer to your 2023 money goals.
Image courtesy Maya Philippines
Boost your savings
- Grow your hard-earned savings with up to a massive 6% p.a. with Maya Savings for deposits up to P100,000. All you have to do is spend a total of PHP 250.00 on bills, load, or Maya payments (QR code, card, or online). In excess of P100,000, you also earn a base interest rate of 4.5% p.a on your deposits up to P5 million. You also get to watch your money grow as savings interests are credited to your account, daily.
- Maya Savings also lets you set up Personal Goals and earn a guaranteed 6% interest per annum on deposits of up to PHP1M. What’s more, you can create up to 5 different Personal Goals. Think one for each life goal like emergencies, home, car… just what being in control of your own finances looks like.
Save on fees
- Get cash in your Maya wallet for a minimum of PHP 1,500.00 via InstaPay and get your InstaPay fee up to PHP 25.00cashback.
- No need to worry about transfer fees when you cash in your Maya wallet from any of your linked banks, or from other over-the-counter channels up to PHP 8,000.00 per month.
Spend and save
- Shop at Robinsons Malls and get some money back with Maya. For a minimum PHP 1,000.00 single-receipt spend, you can receive a PHP 100.00 cashback from your first-ever Maya QR transaction and PHP 50.00 consecutively after.
- Need mobile load? Collect 5% cashback each time you accumulate PHP 500.00 worth of load. New to Maya? Enjoy 20% cashback (up to PHP 50.00) when you load up with Smart or TNT.
- Enjoy 50% off (up to PHP 1,500.00) on hotels and 1,500 AirAsia points by booking a hotel worth at least PHP 1,500 through the AirAsia super app or website. Simply enter your Maya Visa card details upon checkout and input the code “VISA50”.
- Get 8% off when you book for hotels via com/visaph and pay using your Maya Visa card.
Completely free to download and register, Maya packs a feature-rich money app, an inclusive digital bank, and everything else you need to manage your money – save, borrow, spend, invest and more, right from your smartphone.
Maya’s digital banking services are powered by Maya Bank, Inc., a digital bank supervised by the BSP. Deposits are insured by the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC) for up to PHP500,000 per depositor.